 Administrative / General / 1942
Re: problem with dat groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 13:23:48 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

intro pages, but maybe you mean the direct NNTP link from the article
display page?  (Did anyone actually use those on a message by message
basis?)

yes and yes. I liked it when it offered both the regular and :8080 link,
as I am still using :8080

A lot of things have been identified and fixed...anything left that's still
annoying?

I'll try to spend some time with it, but I'd say the font sizes are
still small.