 Administrative / General / 1939
Re: memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 02:49:20 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
If there is enough income from the initial 1000 or 2000 memberships that
I wouldn't need to run parts auctions anymore to fund the development of
the system, then that would certainly help me progress down the timeline

faster.

Oh no, no more Auczilla? I hope when you reach this point the Auczilla
interface will soon be made available to members. Now that would be neat,
Auczilla just presents the buying public one huge continuous parts auction.
If I have 3 lots of parts I want to sell, they just join the auction. When
my lots go sold, Auczilla sends me a sellers report telling me who to send
the parts to, possibly holding the payment in escrow til the buyer reports
reception of the parts.

BTW, if anyone were to send any $ right now as a pure donation or as a
pre-payment for membership, it wouldn't be rejected.

Well, I'll have to send you a check then (since I don't have a nice Auczilla
balance like Larry...).

Frank