  *83042 (-100)
  MF pic

Huw Millington's site BrickSet (Lugnet's Cool Lego Site of the Week this week) has a picture of all the new Star Wars sets, including the MF. Click on the Star Wars section on the home page, then Classic, and it's at the bottom of the page. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Oh, I dunno. I'll take a few 100-300-normal-brick pokemon sets (though pikachu wouldn't be first in line, despite his usefulness in the game itself). Jasper (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 'Fest pics are up

Are you sure? (URL) I will concede that yours are better than mine :-) On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Huw Millington (<FMp2xI.61B@lugnet.com>) wrote at 19:41:57 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 'Fest pics are up

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Scott-A (<FMp4vD.2AL@lugnet.com>) wrote at 20:25:05 (...) And much appreciated it is too :-) I *still* haven't opened it, but tomorrow's my birthday, so I can't see it lasting much longer <rubs hands with glee> (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  9v- Lego Train sets for sale & 5571

The following train sets are for sale with amounts.(No Auction) MIB-4558-only the tab is gone on one side of box,everything still in factory bags,with instructions & stickers.Great condition all around. Never played with $380 (should really be MISB) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  LBFR Announcements

I've made some minor upgrades to the LBFR website that may interest some of you. Engine One has a new color scheme, which is explained in the News section. I have also generated a JPEG instruction file for Rescue One. It's currently available on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)

  8880 Question

This may be totally normal, but I don't know so maybe you can help. I have just built the 8880 Supercar, and seem to have a lot of friction when turning (rolling) the wheels, but only when the car is being held up in the air and the suspension is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Help with MPDs

(...) if you're running Win95, here's a link to a quick and easy proggy i built to create MPD's (URL) select the .DAT file that contains all the sub models and M-Peedy does all the rest.. J (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: The wife problem

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Scott-A (<FMpAw2.6Gz@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:34:58 (...) Not quite, but I picked one up from next door but two the other day, and it was someone's mother who answered the door. She said "Ah, you're the one with all the LEGO. My (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Sets found in the US

(...) Before there were hypermarts, there was Meijer Thrify Acres. :) Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Castle - Royal Joust in Salem, NH

(...) Same here, i would like to view the new castle if you have a website thanks LeRoy ___...___ Do You Yahoo!? Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one place. Yahoo! Shopping: (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) I'm here in Philadelphia, PA and I went searching today with the recent sightings in Michigan. However, there aren't any out yet. The TRU's here also have empty shelves but they gave me the same excuse they've been giving me for weeks, i.e. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight--not a woman)

(...) And we all know that only girls have eyelashes. *laugh* (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) You're right; I didn't mean to say that. Note my distain for the Scala line. I'd like to see the better non-conflict oriented sets for boys AND girls. But I also have a hypothesis that these sets would sell really well to girls. And when I'm (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight--not a woman)

(...) My Reasons (may not be enough for you, though): A. I own The Catalog; B. I looked at it under magnification; C. If that is a Mustache, the knight has no mouth and a very long face; D. It looks an awful lot like the Pirate Wench's Head; E. The (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) One of the Ultima games, yeah? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) OK well an AFOL mother of a boy(2yrs) and a girl (10yrs) I guess I'm qualified to add something to this discussion. My daughter, would've actually loved the pink cutesy themed sets when she was three to five yrs old. That is when she started (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Parts Guide

I was reading a while ago and ran across a thread about Jonahthan Wilson and his posting stuff. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would write a tutor on how to design a part. I would like to learn, but don't know how. I guess you could call me a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?

(...) I am also interested in CAD for LEGO. You are aware that with MacPerl you can convert old non-MPD files to QuickDraw3D objects and view them in SimpleText.I am in the process of adding Multi File support [original script by Erik Olson (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes

For now, I'm using a pair of tweezers to lift smaller bits out of smaller bins. I haven't yet got around to doing an experiment using Shoe Goo as an adhesive. I intend to try it on the Plano plastic, and on a Lego brick, so I'll know whether or not (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I'd love see a mace! Either Spiked or Flanged, but I'd prefer Spiked. I made one for a Giant I built once, I'll have to look for it, as I forget exactly how it was made. As for weapons I'd like to see, More varieties of Bow would probably top (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  FA: TECHNIC Parts From 2 x 8245!

Hi all, I’ve just parted out two and a half (roughly) 8245 Robot’s Revenge sets on eBay: Lot #1 – Black Liftarms and ½-Width Peg Beams (URL) #2 – Purple Pieces (URL) #3 – Torquoise Pieces (URL) #4 – Axles and Cylinder Plates/Tiles (URL) #5 – Wheels (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sale Postings (was: Super Car on sale)

Although it is a great deal, ...it is off-topic. Please put these messages where they belong. I think it would be "lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade". Has nothing to do with "robotics" -Phil (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FSMs, coding techniques and other goodies

Vlad, why don't you write a graphical FSM generator? Textbook FSMs are quite powerful, but in practice, states and transitions are usually augmented with enter/hold/leave actions. This provides plenty of configuration potential. Also, there's a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: # LAST MINUTES FOR SETS 5571 !!!

(...) When I looked this morning they were $95 (or $96). Julie (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Sets

(...) Each time I read one of these "2000 Sets" messages, I get more purple with envy... I'm in Canada, and it'll probably be next year before we get to see these cool sets! (We don't even have 8448 in stores!) Bryan (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  AAAArrr...rrrgggggghhhhhh !!@?#$§!?!

Jaaa ! Meine Piraten sind endlich zu Planken unter den Füßen gekommen ! Habe im Inserat einen Piratenverkäufer entdeckt. Als ich endlich dort angekommen, musste ich feststellen, daß der kleine Junge ein KOMPLETTE Sammlung von ALLEN Piraten Sets (nur (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: review: LEGO '99

On the Technic side, in 1999 we got several nice little sets, among which 8251 is my favorite. To me, both the main model and the alternative model are among the best mini Technic sculptures that Lego has ever made. Altough I like the look of the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  2000 Sets

I found MANY 2000 sets at the Knollwood Target when I stopped in on the way home from work tonite. There are a few less sets there now :^) They had Castle (YEA!!!!!!) and a bunch of other stuff :^) (including that Star Wars stuff, know anyone who's (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  barcode truck 8479

How many motors and sensors does the 8479 barcode truck have? Rob (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Enlightenment

(...) From talking to people at the last two meetings, it is clear to me that most BayLUG members read Lugnet newsgroups and/or rec.toys.lego /Eric M/ (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

(...) there weren't any apparent mutant powers radiating from him. (...) It's very slow. But works really well. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Woohoo! Banner Day!

Howdy all, Just had to share my banner day. My eToys shipment arrived...finally. Now I've got my wife and kids taken care of for Christmas. Gotta go wrap 'em up now. The service manual I ordered for my VCR showed up today so I could track down the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Genetic algorithm and Scout

I've just posted a genetic algorithm program that generates a program for the Scout (in Lego Assembler). The GA uses a simulation to determine a behaviour that allows the Scout to search for a bright light and stay in that area. The program itself (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) The large radar dish recently re-released in grey in set 4533, (and it looks like a pair of tan ones any day now in 7115) show that old pieces *can* be reintroduced, if there is a desire to do so. By the way, THANK YOU, LEGO, for doing that! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Fast service on 6559

I just got this one by mail today! Whoohooo! Pretty cool price to parts ratio from Shop @ Home last week too. And this week for that matter... My main excitement comes from the fact that this thing has a poster in it -- what gives? I never got a (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: S/H Web Club sale, was:S&H Technic Sale

(...) <SNIP> Here's the e-mail I got: Happy Holidays! LEGO Shop At Home would like to offer LEGO Web Club members the opportunity to save up to 40% off great last minute LEGO gifts! Please provide code: W299 to the Shop At Home representative in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  MIBO - the dog. Anyone built it?

Has anyone out there built the MIBO? ((URL) it a feasible project? Or does it require super-human powers? Are there any English building instructions? Has anyone seen it perform (eg speed and naturalness)? Jari (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Torturer

(...) Ummm, we have black single-tails. No? And the rest is never gonna happen -- keep dreaming... -- Richard (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Port Block Trading Post (was: Who needs some Spare Parts?)

(...) bits and pieces and I have a preliminary Trade and Want list (trade is much larger than the want at this stage) so I'll sail into Port Block and stick a poster on the wall. Pete Callaway P.S. Got any grey plates for trade??? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Comments on models

(...) Wow! 2 out of 8 are mine :) Thanks for the nice comments. You may not like Battlestar Galactica, but I haven't even seen it :) I just liked the ship. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (URL) pay (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: PentWing Fighter, Version II

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. I like the new wings better too (although I only built one. Maybe I'll tackle the other four later.) (...) I thought the first one was a bit bland. I *think* I like the new one, but I'm not sure. Seems to me that it (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Future New Castle Weapon

(...) I swear some clone maker makes a mace and flail, but all I could locate in my collection was the Mega Bloks Legend castle where the king has a yellow Lion mace! The same set has a great silver war hammer not to be believed! Tyco used to make (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Torturer

To further my mace idea a little bit, how about a dungeon torturer/executioner type dude to go along with it? We would get to see some nice torture instruments that way...how 'bout a cat-o-nine-tails? Mike (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Enlightenment

Hey you all. I must be out of the loop too much here. When I saw people talking about 7124 I went and looked it up. There's a picture there. (on Pause) So what I want to know is how do you guys find out about this stuff so early? I'm only on Baylug (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) <URL:(URL), actually. "Worldwide Number 1 for Military Construction Bricks" doesn't sound exactly where I want to be going. :) They do have some interesting set designs. But from what I've heard, they suffer from quality issues. (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: 1x3 red arch?

(...) Thanks, Gary. I was trying to build Guarded Inn without having the red castle walls needed to do it -- although I do have a pair of red corners without the tudor design on them. But if one wants to replace castle walls I quickly realized that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) Oooh, that's a dangerous path. I can just see it now -- Jrized versions of all our favorite classics. (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) One reason that LEGO is constantly inventing new pieces is to make sure that as many elements in a LEGO set are patent-protected. The re-released old sets would not have that advantage. I wouldn't mind if they modified the sets to make them (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: No 2000 stuff yet

(...) This may be the wrong week to ask me this... ...the other day some kids were getting their jollies breaking out my windows with stones as large as an adult's fist, when I went downstairs to capture the culprits (being home at the time), a near (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)

  Re: Advent Calendar Fun!

Great Job Hari, I like them alot! keep up the great work!!! Tamy (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) The knights vs the moo-men. The knights come with a king, a princess, and a warrior babe, steps to make the sets girl-friendly? The moo-men are much more boyish, testosterone-poisoned sets. (...) Right! A horse with a hole in his head for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

And in fact when I was a child (not that long ago, born in 1974) Lego sets weren't all that conflict oriented either. The space sets of the time had no weapons for instance. The first set with a fighting theme that I can think of is the yellow (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) Check out www.bestlock.com (?) Erin -- (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) But that doesn't seem prohibitive to me anyway. They're certainly inventing new pieces all the time these days, and that takes new molds. And at least they'd still have the basic engineering done for retro pieces. (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) Or to put a different way: Are the molds (that were used originally to make those parts) compatible with the current state of the art molding machines used by TLC ? A negative answer would imply the need to make whole new molds. Ray (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?

After searching lugnet, I'm still not clear on the current state of Lego-style CAD software that runs on a Macintosh. Can someone tell me... Is there a Macintosh compatible program that does something like what LDraw does ? (I thin kI saw something (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) I *so* agree. I, as a "girl", like the royal family, pegsasii (plural pegasus, right?), and unicorns (1), and would enjoy stuff like that in LEGO. I also like soldiers and guards, and would enjoy seeing a feudal system line of castles, with (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala, lugnet.general)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) "Only You, the LEGO Maniac, can determine what color dress Shala will wear to the dance." -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Direct post

(...) There's a link to it from the front page of www.lugnet.com, since it's that important, in the "News Flash!" section. Here's the link: (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

(...) Well I am jsut on the other side of Lake Michigan in Wisconsin and we have no new legos. I am in Kenosha just 60 miles north of Chicago. I am about ready to pull hair out for my new legos. The shelves are bare in the TRU by me but no new (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

Una anche per me, se c'è ancora, grazie :-) Ciao Giulio Marco Beri ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Bill Katz <billk@wald.wald-kramer.com> wrote in message news:944898283.20338...mer.com... (...) Brad: Bricks, slopes, plates and tiles are the place to start with bulk ordering - all colors, all sizes (personal plea - gray 1x__). Next, I would (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) I guess part of my point is that not only are the Lego Company's current efforts not a part of the solution, they are ACTIVELY a part of the problem. Their "for girls" line is their least problem-solving/building oriented, and conversely, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  replacement construction for 'obsolete' narrow steering rack

It appears that the 1x6 plate with round ends with holes, as used to hold sterring gear together since the early 80s, is no longer made - at least the fee current sets that use standard (new) steering gear don't include it. (See "plate with (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) This is one of those Me too letters: I think so too. Re-releasing sets would be pretty easy for TLC, and people would love it. And buy them. (I know I would! I'd start with the Metroliner, then a few Pirate sets, the big police station...) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What some people will buy!

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message news:FMJJ46.EoK@lugnet.com... (...) pretty (...) A MIB Metroliner, IIRC :-) Huw (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: NW Fest

Simon Robinson <simon@simonrobinson.com> wrote in message (...) I should get your priorities right. They are more trouble than they're worth (see other threads...) Huw (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

(...) Yes, but they'd have to take something offline to produce these parts, and there's no guarantee that the molds are still useable (or even exist). It's also pretty clear that most of the "special" parts are made overseas (Billund or Sweeden I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Well I am not going to light you up at all because I agree with most of what you say. I actually think that other than a few slight differences our views on this subject are very similar. I agree that LEGO is not sought out by girls. I really (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Where are the carriers?

(...) I've been toying with the idea of a carrier for a few years now. The current sketches I've made are looking like the carrier will end up being about 250 studs long and 100 studs wide. No "whoosh"-ability there [per the other posts in this (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) Thanks! (...) Well, you can always give it a shot. A background for an AT-AT might be a little more difficult, though. But it's doable. I'd love to see the piece count on _that_ box. --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) I knew that would please you :) Unfortunately, now I can't see how gullible people really are... (...) :) --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) If only it were real :) Believe it or not, the name of the set is actually translated into French and Spanish at the the top of the box :) --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) Thanks! (...) I raytraced the images for the front and side panels of the box. Then I scanned in the logos from my Exploriens Starship box. I matched fonts as best I could where I needed to change the text a bit. After I finished creating the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: The wife problem

The main problem for me (my wife) is the space it all takes up... especially so near Christmas. This explains why one of my filing cabinets at work is full of Lego. The money thing does not bother her quite so much, as our Lego is more or less self (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Pentapterigoid Star Fighter wallpaper

(...) Thanks! (...) It was rendered using elements from the galaxy include files I got from somewhere. Believe it or not, creating the background took much longer than orienting the model like I wanted it. --Bram (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Genetic algorithm and Scout

I've just posted a genetic algorithm program that generates a program for the Scout (in Lego Assembler). The GA uses a simulation to determine a behaviour that allows the Scout to search for a bright light and stay in that area. The program itself (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(donning flame-retardant attire) When these young people walk out into the real world, they will find that not everyone is testosterone-driven, regardless of their gender. Gender and aggressive behavior do not line up evenly. I have known aggressive (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The wife problem

(...) Yes, I have posted sets to his father's house. Scott A (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Horrible quote from the Scala web catalog

(...) Nope. The message I'm being presented by LEGO is that they don't care enough to proof their text. 'faciest'? Steve (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.scala)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

TLC has produced some non-conflict sets, the one that comes to my mind is 6595 'Surf Shack'. I somewhat suspect that this set was sort of a prototype-Paradisa set, although without the pink. Train sets would also fall into this catagory. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

I'll add all the animals I can think of. (...) Red (no Deco), Yellow, Black, and Brown Birds, also. (...) Green and Dark Gray (...) White, Dark Gray, and Gray Sawfish (...) Also, Crabs, Clams, and Starfish Gray, White, and Trans-Blue Dolphins (...) (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-ST

It looks almost as good here as it did in real life. Great work, Shaun! -John Van Shaun Sullivan <sullis3@mit.edu> wrote in message news:38553557.FB70A8...mit.edu... (...) ***...*** (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels?

Larry, let's talk offline re:budget. Paul Sinasohn (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) Part of my frustration is that it's difficult to _find_ Lego system toys that are generally appealing to girls. Almost all of the sets are fire trucks, police stations, race cars, or space/castle/pirate sets, and as someone else mentioned, all (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

Dimenticavo: grazie!!! Ciao. Marco. P.S. E un altro messaggino... (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:56:02 GMT, "Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote: Una per me! Ciao. Marco. (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: NW Fest

And to add my contribution - thanks Tony! I really enjoyed the event and meeting you all either again or for the first time. I'm really sorry I couldn't stay long to chat (and half my time there seemed to be devoted to sorting out my set of Lego (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: # LAST MINUTES FOR SETS 5571 !!!

What was the price on this set? USD -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Dya Shopping" <dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:FMoup9.BL0@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Female Knight for Castle 2000

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes: 7 (...) Excellent. I've got a character just waiting for a face like that. (The smiley w/bangs just doesn't cut it as a 'tough medieval mercenary') James (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: BEWARE of John DiRienzo

Not do do a ME2, but, uh, ME TOO ;-) I'd definitely deal with John again. I can understand what it's like to fall behind on responsibilities, for any reason. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Eric Kingsley wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> I know I'll prolly get lit up good for this, but here goes. Generally speaking, I don't see LEGO as being a toy sought out by girls. Now before you ignite the torches, let me explain. First, take an (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Female Knight for Castle 2000

(...) set (...) from (...) All Right! Yes! Finally, lego seem to be (at least a bit) evolving from their "boys are fighters, woman stay at home" theme. Also, two females in one castle set is great for me, especially considering the only castle girl (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Parts/Sets WANTED, and for TRADE

See my Wants/Trades page at (URL) - all pieces/sets I want or have for Trade are shown there, including pics (links to Pause db for sets pics). -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars sets are out in US

Hey Gary sounds cool to me! Hey BTW, for anyone that lives near a Meijer, not only do they have the new sets, but they are 25% off!! I actually stopped to talk to the cashier at the "U-Scan" isle after checking out, thinking I was undercharged, and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Castle - Royal Joust in Salem, NH

(...) Isn't the King's beard black and grey? It's hard to describe, but there's a definite two-tone aspect to it. The upper part (above the jaws, I guess) is gray (maybe white), with black vertical lines (not parallel, more like rays projecting from (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 Castle - Royal Joust in Salem, NH

(...) White beard?!? Wow, cool! I could have an old, wise king and a prince just waiting to success him... The possibilities are endless... :-) (...) This sounds better and better... (Too good to be true? I hope not) (...) Damn... I'm back to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Female Knight for Castle 2000

(...) About the female knight (see (URL), set #6091, the knight in the lower-right corner, as you look at the castle). It *is* a woman mini-fig. The armor, printed on the torso, is nothing compared to the new maiden torso's tight corset, but it (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wife problem

Ian Bishop <ian@goodlife.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:JEjHttAuJWV4Eww...n.co.uk... (...) <stuff snipped> Excellent Ian! I think Jason knows all the tricks of the trade, but even he may learn from your post. Huw (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact