 Castle / 967
Re: Future New Castle Weapon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:21:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Moquin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
The castle theme has a very nice variety of weapons that have been made for
it over the years, but one conspicuously absent from the theme has been the
mace.  In my opinion, maces are friggin' awesome, and I think it would look
pretty cool if lego made some.  Is there any way to suggest new ideas such
as this to the Lego Group?  Additionally, Lego really ought to produce some
big, heavy-looking clubs...

Mike

I'd second that on the mace, and now with the advent of Lego chains we could
also have a mace and flail!!  I also think they could do a couple of
variations on the Halberd as well.

Any other weapons people would like to see?  Daggers, Kris-blades, Double-
headed axes, War-hammers ....

I'd love see a mace!  Either Spiked or Flanged, but I'd prefer Spiked.  I made
one for a Giant I built once, I'll have to look for it, as I forget exactly how
it was made.

As for weapons I'd like to see, More varieties of Bow would probably top my
list.  Other weapons include Short Hafted Double Bladed Axes, Pikes, Glaives,
Partisans, Staves, Sickles, Slings, Rapiers, Scimitars, Falchions, Scythes,
(Gladii?), and Warhammers.  I'd also like to see a Scourge, but that'd probably
be too evil.  :)  Although it isn't really a weapon, I'd like to see a Hoe
also.  That way I can paint the end red and have the Hoe of Destruction(1)!
WooHoo!!
Lastly, I'd love to have transparent weapons of various colors and types, so I
can have Magic Weapons.  :)

Jeff

1 - Name the reference.  :)