 Castle / 955
954  |  956
Subject:
Future New Castle Weapon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 19:55:50 GMT

The castle theme has a very nice variety of weapons that have been made for it
over the years, but one conspicuously absent from the theme has been the mace.
In my opinion, maces are friggin' awesome, and I think it would look pretty cool
if lego made some.  Is there any way to suggest new ideas such as this to the
Lego Group?  Additionally, Lego really ought to produce some big, heavy-looking
clubs...

Mike