 Castle / 976
Re: Future New Castle Weapon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Moquin writes:

I'd second that on the mace, and now with the advent of Lego chains we could
also have a mace and flail!!  I also think they could do a couple of
variations on the Halberd as well.

Any other weapons people would like to see?  Daggers, Kris-blades, Double-
headed axes, War-hammers ....

I swear some clone maker makes a mace and flail, but all I could locate in my
collection was the Mega Bloks Legend castle where the king has a yellow Lion
mace!  The same set has a great silver war hammer not to be believed!  Tyco
used to make double-headed axes...

More castle accessories!

-- Richard

Playmobil makes a mace and flail!!  The handle is too big for a minifig though.

Dan M.