 Castle / 956
Re: Future New Castle Weapon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
The castle theme has a very nice variety of weapons that have been made for it
over the years, but one conspicuously absent from the theme has been the mace.
In my opinion, maces are friggin' awesome, and I think it would look pretty
cool if lego made some.  Is there any way to suggest new ideas such as this
to the Lego Group?  Additionally, Lego really ought to produce some big,
heavy-looking
clubs...

Mike

I'd second that on the mace, and now with the advent of Lego chains we could
also have a mace and flail!!  I also think they could do a couple of
variations on the Halberd as well.

Any other weapons people would like to see?  Daggers, Kris-blades, Double-
headed axes, War-hammers ....

Dan M.