 General / 12095
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:06:42 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:12:26 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Yeah, but just think, with a Pikachu Lego Piece, you'd have a new "Evil
Monster for Knights to Slay(TM)".  :)  Although, I think I'd save that spot for
Jigglypuff.  On the upside, I'd have a Jesse Minifig(1).  ;)

Oh, I dunno. I'll take a few 100-300-normal-brick pokemon sets (though
pikachu wouldn't be first in line, despite his usefulness in the game
itself).

Jasper