 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 168
Re: 2000 Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:01:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, Mike Timm writes:
I found MANY 2000 sets at the Knollwood Target when I  stopped in on
the way home from work tonite.  There are a few less sets there now
:^)
They had Castle (YEA!!!!!!) and a bunch of other stuff :^) (including
that Star Wars stuff, know anyone who's heard of that before?) :^)

Each time I read one of these "2000 Sets" messages, I get more purple with
envy... I'm in Canada, and it'll probably be next year before we get to see
these cool sets!  (We don't even have 8448 in stores!)

Bryan