 Castle / 963
Re: Female Knight for Castle 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss writes:
7
About the female knight (see
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-17.html>,
set #6091, the knight in the lower-right corner, as you look at the castle).

It *is* a woman mini-fig.

The armor, printed on the torso, is nothing compared to the new maiden torso's
tight corset, but it leaves no doubt of the gender.

The face is new, with a style similar to what we've been seeing in Rock
Raiders--sort of Grunge Castle.  She's got some long, spiky bangs (like Jet
from Rock Raiders, but fewer bangs, and each is longer), and large-ish raised
eyebrows.  The hair and eyebrows are auburn. She definitely looks like she can
hold her own in a fight.

Excellent.  I've got a character just waiting for a face like that.  (The
smiley w/bangs just doesn't cut it as a 'tough medieval mercenary')

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/