 Castle / 959
958  |  960
Subject:
Female Knight for Castle 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:46:28 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Steve Bliss wrote:

Knight's Kingdom
----------------
4806 Axe Cart (27 pcs)
6026 King Leo (19 pcs)
6032 Catapult Crusher (54 pcs)
6091 King Leo's Castle (524 pcs)
6094 Guarded Treasury (101 pcs)
6095 Royal Joust (99 pcs)
6096 Bull's Attack (307 pcs)

About the female knight (see
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-17.html>, set
#6091, the knight in the lower-right corner, as you look at the castle).

It *is* a woman mini-fig.

The armor, printed on the torso, is nothing compared to the new maiden torso's
tight corset, but it leaves no doubt of the gender.

The face is new, with a style similar to what we've been seeing in Rock
Raiders--sort of Grunge Castle.  She's got some long, spiky bangs (like Jet from
Rock Raiders, but fewer bangs, and each is longer), and large-ish raised
eyebrows.  The hair and eyebrows are auburn. She definitely looks like she can
hold her own in a fight.

Steve