 Marketplace / Shopping / 1798
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 01:05:40 GMT

Steve Bliss, all around good guy, but resident of an inferior school
district, opined on how swell Meijer is:

<I snipped it>

Meijer rules.

And Fred Meijer is aces. He MADE Da Vinci's horse happen and those hoity
toity coastals didn't even invite him to the actual ceremony. Apparently
his money was good enough to fund it but not good enough to get
recognition for doing so.

Something to do with having actually earned the money through hard work
and shrewd business sense, I imagine.

FUT off-topic.debate, unless you agree 100% with me, in which case why
post? :-)