 Marketplace / Shopping / 1802
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss writes:
Are you sure you're not thinking of the Cascade Meijer,
at 28th Street and I-96, instead of the 28th & Kalamazoo Meijer?
The K-zoo Meijer is an older store, and while it isn't a *bad* store, it's
certainly not going to win any awards.

Steve, I think you are right.  I have been to both of them but I forgot about
the other one on 28th street.  The one that I was talking about being a nice
one is the Meijers just off the exit to the highway, just off the path you
would take from the airport to the interstate.

Will