 Off-Topic / Debate / 2847
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:44:48 GMT

Thanks for that ref. notice how it claims the American Horse is a second
cast. Incorrect. It is as if you took two sets and mingled the pieces,
then reassembled them. Not possible to say which set was first and what
set was second any longer.

(each horse consists of a number of individual cast pieces which is
assembled into the entire horse)

Calling it the "second horse" is slighting Fred.

And that's the organization's site! The media has it much less correct.