 Marketplace / Shopping / 1819
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:00:05 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Will Middelaer wrote:
The one that I was talking about being a nice
one is the Meijers just off the exit to the highway, just off the path you
would take from the airport to the interstate.

Will

That's the Cascade one. It *was* nice. Now they remodeled it and it's a
lot nicer, although the ersatz village facade is lame. I like the
Knapp's corners one better, though. Better cafe.

The Cascade Meijer's is on an almost direct path from my house to the
condo we bought my mother-in-law. How convenient! She still won't give
up her Legoland castle sets to me, though.

Larry,

There is no direct path from your house to *anywhere*.

Darn weird Ada roads.

Steve