 Off-Topic / Debate / 2845
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:21:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Meijer rules.

And Fred Meijer is aces. He MADE Da Vinci's horse happen and those hoity
toity coastals didn't even invite him to the actual ceremony. Apparently
his money was good enough to fund it but not good enough to get
recognition for doing so.

Man, I am clueless. What is this about, Larry?

See <http://www.leonardoshorse.org/index.html>  Especially, find the section
"The American Horse".

Steve