 Marketplace / Shopping / 1760
Re: 2000 Sets found in the US
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 07:28:42 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Steve Bliss writes:
I don't think the above marks really express my feelings right now.  I feel
almost as thrilled as when I read Brad Justus's post yesterday.

I imagine you're feeling quite blissful!  ;-)

I just might have to stay up all night and make the rounds at the local
toystores tomorrow morning!  Woohooooo!!!!  First stop, TCS in Waltham!

--Todd