 Off-Topic / Debate / 2840
Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:24:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek (lar@voyager.net) wrote:

Meijer rules.

"Me too"...  Being a Michigan native, I really miss Meijers since I moved
to Minnesota.  Growing up, it was always a big deal to visit the relatives
near Jackson (MI) since that meant we got to stop at Meijers which sold
LEGO, unlike all of the stores in/near my hometown.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/