 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 854
Re: Comments on models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 00:12:59 GMT

"Mogens Sørensen" <Djelle@get2net.dk> writes:
I have just finished looking trough all the old posts in
lugnet.cad.dat.models. And off course I kept some of the models I
really liked. Maybe I will try to build them later.
Colonial Viper by Bram Lambrecht:
Wow. This is truly a well designed craft. Even though I don't like
Battlestar Galactica :-)

Copier by Bram Lambrecht:
I was devastated when I fist saw this on a homepage (Must have been
Bram's) and couldn't find the dat-file. It is so nice. It is just
that little thing that I could place on my monitor, to remind me off
what a genius product Lego is. If I have had the pieces :-)

Wow! 2 out of 8 are mine :)
Thanks for the nice comments.  You may not like Battlestar Galactica, but
I haven't even seen it :)  I just liked the ship.
--Bram