 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 855
Re: Help with MPDs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath writes:
I need help learning how to make MPD's.  I don't know how to do it, and all
my models have sub-groups in them.

if you're running Win95, here's a link to a quick and easy proggy i built to
create MPD's

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/M-Peedy/M-Peedy.html

just select the .DAT file that contains all the sub models and M-Peedy does
all the rest..