 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 856
855  |  857
Subject:
Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:03:58 GMT

Hi All

I have had my webpage for a while, but many might not know about it.  So I
figure I can post a message on here to lead you to it.  The address is
www.lcs.net/users/oglewood/  .  I like the page, and I have 12 models
currently.  Some of them are Technics, some System, and one is Mindstorms.
So go and check it out.  Also I have pictures of my 2 dogs.  You will love
them.  So reply to this message and tell me what you think.

As a off-topic, does anyone use Outlook Express 5 to post.  I can't seem to
get it to work.  If you have any ideas, reply.  Thanks

Legoer,
Adam Ogle
Go check my page at www.lcs.net/users/oglewood/