 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 867
Re: Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:49:56 GMT

Please reserve the lugnet.cad.dat.* groups for posts with .dat file content
(see group charters).  I know it's tempting to put a post about a model in a
group that has ".model" in the name, or to put questions about parts in a
group that has ".parts" in its name, but posts without actuall .dat files do
not belong here (unless they are follow-up discussion to .dat file posts.)

Lugnet.cad and lugnet.cad.dev are the proper places to posts links,
questions, comments, etc. which do not contain .dat content.

-John Van

---followups set to lugnet.admin.general

Adam Ogle <Oglewood@lcs.net.nospam> wrote in message
Hi All

I have had my webpage for a while, but many might not know about it.  So I
figure I can post a message on here to lead you to it.  The address is
www.lcs.net/users/oglewood/  .  I like the page, and I have 12 models
currently.  Some of them are Technics, some System, and one is Mindstorms.
So go and check it out.  Also I have pictures of my 2 dogs.  You will love
them.  So reply to this message and tell me what you think.

As a off-topic, does anyone use Outlook Express 5 to post.  I can't seem to
get it to work.  If you have any ideas, reply.  Thanks

Legoer,
Adam Ogle
Go check my page at www.lcs.net/users/oglewood/