 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 868
Re: Comments on models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:11:47 GMT

"Mogens Sørensen" wrote:
MKM16 (and MKM15) by Jeremy H. Sproat:
What is it's name? Is it MKM16 as in the dat-file? Or is it LMK? This is my
favourite. It got all the qualities I like. It's small, It's detailed and
it's a mech. Keep them coming.

LMK means Let Me Know.  MKM16 is just shorthand for Microfig Kreigmacht #16.
(This is why I don't work in marketing! :-)

Thanks!  This one is my favorite too.  It looks ugly enough -- like a dump
truck is ugly -- to be real.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"Hello.  My name is Jeremy, and I'm a...a brick chewer."
  (in unison) "Hi, Jeremy."