 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 872
Re: Comments on models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:04:34 GMT

"Nephilim" <jthompson@esker.com> writes:
I'm not a CAD modeller.  Are these models rendered somewhere for
the casual observer to see?  A revised version of this post with
links to a rendered image of each model would be most, *most*
appreciated =) ...  if that's not too much trouble.   Or should
I plow through all the old posts, as Djelle did?

Renderings of my models can be found at:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/
the Viper is under the Space category, the copier is in the land category
as part of the Office building.  Enjoy!
--Bram