 General / 12078
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:19:54 GMT

I'll add all the animals I can think of.

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Can anyone help identify what animals have been included in lego sets, and
which sets?

I started on a Zoo

So far I have

A jungle setting with:-
Coloured and grey Parrots

Red (no Deco), Yellow, Black, and Brown Birds, also.

Monkeys
Crocodiles

Green and Dark Gray

'Seaquarium':-
Sharks

White, Dark Gray, and Gray Sawfish

octopuss
Manta

Also, Crabs, Clams, and Starfish
Gray, White, and Trans-Blue Dolphins

Horses (by the zillion!)

And Ponies

Reptile house:-
Snakes

Red, Black

Scorpions

Black, Trans-Orange

Bats (not repltiles I know, but in the same darkly light house)

Black, Dark Gray

Spiders (Black, Dark Gray, Trans-Blue, Trans-Antifreeze)

Coming up in the future I can see an Artic area with
Polar bears
(use one of those base plates with a blue pool)

Other Animals:
Kittens (White, Black, Tabby), Adult Cats (White, Gray?)
Puppys (Black, Dark Gray), Belville Dogs (Black & Brown, Black), Scala
Dogs(Dalmation, Black & Brown)
Belville Rabbit
Belville/Scala Horse, Belville/Scala Pony

Any I missed?

Jeff
Scala Bear Cubs (Black & Brown?)