 General / 12009
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:36:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes:
The dolphin also comes in coast guard sets.  It's only
been available in one color (light gray) AFAIK.

Check out this set:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3117

It comes with a trans-blue dolphin.  It would look silly in a minifig zoo of
course.  I guess it's supposed to be an inflatable pool toy in that set.  Did
anyone actually buy this set?  I would guess that it's still available from
S@H.

Ben Roller