 General / 12570
Re: Newly discovered duplo animals (was Re: The complete list of Duplo Animals?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:12:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rachel Kingston writes:
In lugnet.general, Yossi Gil writes:
Did anyone ever see a pink pig?

I have the pink pig and piglet from the set 2697,and the piglet from 2606.
These are very pink!

I would call these light grey. The creatures I was talking about appeared
in an eBay auction, but I imagine that this livestock can
be traced to the megablocks dynasty.

The pig in the sets 2694, 2699, and eventhe older "square" pig in the earlier
farm sets such as 2655, 2647 looks the same color to me - quite definately
pink, I think!

Again, your pink is my light brown...

I still havent been able to track down the grey pig that you are referring to,
what set numbers did it come in?

Typo. I am a bit dyslectic. Sorry, the complete list is coming...

A brown cow with off-white patches?

( or are these megablocks? )

I have never seen a brown cow with white patches.

Also, I just discovered a rooster with a painted tail in one of the very
old farm sets. The previous rooster I knew about was different from the
hen in only in the shape of their crowns.

Set 33 / 2641.

Which farm set was this rooster from? Havent seen this one.

Another note: The old yellow horse is poseable. No other old farm animal
is poseable.

Are you sure this is posable? I will know for sure when I recieve my ebay win,
it looked lke a one piece horse top me, but it would be good if it was
posable.

Quite sure. Check out recent eBay offerings.