 General / 12052
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:40:32 GMT

Check out this set:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=3117

Ohmigod!  I never saw that in a S@H catalog.  I want that
dolphin!  Drool.  (I'm a sucker for transparent or shiny
pretty things.)

Thanks to Tom for verifying my suspicion that these were still available from
S@H.  Actually they are currently (still) on special for $22.  Own a piece of
sadistic lego history! ;)

http://www.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/?n=59

Ben Roller