 General / 12051
Re: This is just funny.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:40:29 GMT

Remember, this is a SCALA set we are talking about here, so it is the funky Scala
baseplate, with the flower-like studs, no?

Gary Istok wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

I was browsing the European catalog at www.lego.com, and came across this
set.

<http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=3120>

I just about roflmao'ed.  It's too much like set 666, BURP Adventure.

I know this is just a temporary setup, until they announce more details (see
the description).  But I just laughed.  My wife thinks I'm weird.

Steve
--
Kristin says she *knows* I'm weird.

WOW, it looks like the old 700e baseplate (10x20) used since the 1950's, which I
haven't seen around in a long time.  The white plate shown here was discontinued
in the late 70's or early 80's (along with the gray one).  The yellow, green,
red and blue ones were made into the 90's.

Gary Istok