 General / 11919
Re: This is just funny.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 20:30:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
I was browsing the European catalog at www.lego.com, and came across this
set.

Actually this maybe a good set...(well for me that is).
On the very bottom of Seaborn Brick I'm using bricks stacked up 2 bricks • high,
in an order that makes the very bottom deck strong and durable....but, since
Seaborn Brick is so long and wide, the deck takes up alot of bricks.
So this set (In large numbers) would be very useful to me!

So what would you do with the Scala walls and roof pieces?

BTW, does anyone know if this set is new for 2000, or this is just an out-of-
date catalog entry, which should be cleaned up?

Steve

Actually I don't buy scala sets.
But this set I would buy...

Erin