 General / 11918
Re: LEGO Acronyms (Was: Excuse me, but what are 'BURPS'?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Curtis writes:
Hi there,
   Can someone please tell me what 'BURPS' are?

looks like it's time to drag out the Acronyms page again.. come one, come • all..

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/rtlspeak.txt

This doesn't contain DYA. What does that mean?

-Shiri