 General / 11868
Re: This is just funny.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:06:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Jeff Boen writes:
In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
I was browsing the European catalog at www.lego.com, and came across this
<http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=3120>
I just about roflmao'ed.  It's too much like set 666, BURP Adventure.

LOL LOL LOL..
thanks for the late-night chuckle steve.. that was great..

(i have set# 666 as my wallpaper right now, so that made it even better)

What's set 666? What's so funny about it?

Try here:

http://server.exo.com/~coby/lego/BURPBox.html

-and thanks for the laugh, Steve.

-John Van