 General / 11869
Re: Introducing LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 06:16:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, John VanZwieten wrote:

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, Brad Justus wrote:

[snipped Brad's message]

Hi, Brad!  Welcome to LUGNet!

Steve, What's up with this annoying large type?

Oops, sorry.  Must have been a bad shift-key reflex.  I *know* better than to
mix-case LUGNET that way.

Actually, that's not what I was refering to.  Your messages were appearing in
my newsreader (MSOE) in double-sized font.  They look fine on the web
interface I'm using now though.  Wierd.

-John Van