 General / 11997
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:22:58 GMT

At least one or two of the Divers sets had a dolphin (also Paradisa).

Outback had some kind of bird, looked like a hawk (?). I think this bird
is in some of the Wild West sets as well.

Ray

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

Can anyone help identify what animals have been included in lego sets, and
which sets?

I started on a Zoo

So far I have

A jungle setting with:-
Coloured and grey Parrots
Monkeys
Crocodiles
(using Indigo Island as basis)

'Seaquarium':-
Sharks
octopuss
Manta

Horses (by the zillion!)

Reptile house:-
Snakes
Scorpions
Bats (not repltiles I know, but in the same darkly light house)

Coming up in the future I can see an Artic area with
Polar bears
(use one of those base plates with a blue pool)

What I need is some big cats, elephants, etc

I want to limit it to real, living animals, not dragons or dinos.

thanks for any help
lawrence