 General / 12627
Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:01:56 GMT

I have a white rooster, where did you get the hen from???? I missed that one.

There are two varieties of the chicken. I called them hen and rooster, since
one came with a larger spiked red piece on its head.

Actually 4, if the with/without bases are included.

     Light brown lion (poseable)
     Light brown lioness (poseable)
     Light brown lion cub (based)
     Orange lioness (poseable)
     Orange lion cub (based)

We have a back panther (same as lioness, but black). We also have around a dozen
tigers.

Bear:
     White arctic bear (poseable)
     White baby arctic bear (based)