 General / 12569
Re: DUPLO Animals (Was Re: What lego animals are there?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 06:02:07 GMT

light blue lions, take a look at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=216513328

I've never seen blue lions, if they exist, I'd love to see a picture.
Carolyn Cheney

Typo: it should have been said light brown. There are no blue lions...