 General / 12010
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:34:32 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:14:12 GMT, "Ben Gatrelle"
<ben@yellowcastle.com> wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mike Case writes:
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:03:25 GMT, "Lawrence Wilkes"
<lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote:

Can anyone help identify what animals have been included in lego sets, and
which sets?

Also, there are several animals that could be made from bricks:

Elephants
Hippos
Rhinos

Do you mean, made from scratch or using the Freestyle animal head pieces? I
know I have a blue elephant head, I think I have seen a giraffe, but I've
never seen a Hippo or a Rhino pre-formed head piece.
Ben

My thought was that those animals are big enough that they could be
made out of bricks and still be at minifig scale.