 General / 12016
Re: What lego animals are there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 04:38:07 GMT

It comes with a trans-blue dolphin.   [snip] • ...
Thinking about it, it's obvious that that's a Jedi Master dolphin
who has ascended to a higher plane and become more powerful than
we can imagine.

Hahaha! Oh, Obviously!

I remembered a thread about this set, starting with:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=1896

I figured I'd post a link to it here just for completeness when it comes up
again in a few months. :)

Ben Roller