 General / 12716
12715  |  12717
Subject:
Complete list of duplo animals updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:17:11 GMT

Here it goes again. I added few forest friends. Fixed the horses list.
I am still at maze regarding the dinosaurs.

Pets theme:
Black Scottie dog which comes in both based and unbased version (quite rare).
Dalmatian dog unbased (a bit rare)
Grey cat.
Old farm theme:
Red cow of two different versions (slight differences in eyes)
White sheep.
Light brown pig
Gray horse
Light brown horse
Yellow circus horse poseable.
White chicken with red striped tail (set 2641 and set 33)
Continuing farm theme:
White hen (based and unbased)
White rooster (based and unbased?)
New farm theme:
White and black white cow
White and black white calf
Sheep of what color? Adult/baby?
Grey adult pig
Grey piglet (based)
Horses:
Light brown adult horse (poseable)
Light brown colt
White/light brown colt (pony?)
Dark brown / light patches colt
Light brown cowboy horse with midbrown printed saddle
White Indian horse with orange/brown patches, bright green sun design and
yellow and blue bear footprints
Black circus horse with red saddle
Felines:
Light brown lion (poseable)
Light brown lioness (poseable)
Light brown lion cub (based)
Orange lioness (poseable)
Orange lion cub (based)
Black panther (poseable)
Black panther cub (based)
Yellow adult tiger (poseable)
Yellow tiger cub (based)
Jungle:
Grey adult elephant (poseable)
Grey elephant calf
Yellow adult giraffe (poseable)
Yellow baby giraffe
Dark brown monkey
Bears:
White arctic bear (poseable)
White arctic bear cub (based)
Brown adult bear (poseable)
Brown bear cub (based)
Black and white panda bear cub (based)
Ocean:
Black, white spotted, adult killer whale
Black, white spotted, baby killer whale
Black seal
Grey spotted seal
Penguin
Swamps:
Grey adult hippo (poseable)
Grey baby hippo
Purple adult hippo (poseable)
Purple baby hippo
Green alligator
Dinosaurs:
Red with  yellow spots adult tyrannosaurs rex (poseable?)
Red with  yellow spots baby tyrannosaurs rex
Green with orange spots adult triceratops
Violet with  yellow spots baby tyrannosaurs rex?
Violet with orange spots adult triceratops?
Green with orange spots baby triceratops
Orange with dark orange spots adult brontosaurus (poseable)
Orange with dark orange spots baby brontosaurus
Yellow adult pterodactyl
Yellow baby pterodactyl
Winnie the pooh: Winnie (poseable), piglet, aeyore, and tigger
Little forest friends:
Red with black spots ladybug
Purple ride on spider with spider web
Yellow/black striped bumble bee