 General / 12628
Re: 8837 oddity.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:17:25 GMT

Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote:
Hi all!

I recently got hold of an 8837, Pneumatic Excavator. The manual and
pictures on the box for that set clearly indicate that it should come
with black and grey pneumatic tubing. However, in the box I found
black and transparent pneumatic tubing!

Anybody else have this set? Does it come with grey or transparent
tubing?

Hi Johannes,

I have it, and it actually came with black and grey pneumatic tubing. I
bought it about one year ago. I didn't even know the existence of
transparent tubing, the ones I have are dark gray, light gray and blue.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org