 Local / United Kingdom / 2353
Re: The wife problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:52:45 GMT

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Scott-A (<FMpAw2.6Gz@lugnet.com>) wrote at 22:34:58

My other main problem is my neighbours.... I think they are getting a little
tired of accepting parcels for me. Does anyone else have this problem?

Not quite, but I picked one up from next door but two the other day, and
it was someone's mother who answered the door.

She said "Ah, you're the one with all the LEGO. My son's told me about
you."

We then had a bit of a hobby discussion. Building LEGO is apparently
just like doing cross-stitch.
--
Tony Priestman