 Local / United Kingdom / 2389
Re: The wife problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:25:52 GMT

Yes, I have posted sets to his father's house.

ROFL! Even I hadn't thought of that one.

Joking aside I think I get any easy ride now, now that I've convinced
her that it is largely self-sufficient. It wasn't always like that
though with the big hauls in the early days.

What would we do without them eh?

No don't answer that, the thread is long enough already.

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK