 Local / United Kingdom / 2359
Re: The wife problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:30:36 GMT

But everything came unraveled yesterday. My "The Entertainer" order came
via post... quoting from an Irate Josette(tm) "What the *!@$# are we
going to do with ***12*** huge boxes! The postperson is complaining that
she needs a bigger car. How much WAS that anyway?... and DON'T send me
to the post office with your big boxes again, I had to stand in line for
a 1/2 hour for you." (1)

This all sound so familiar. One day all our wives will get together... than
we really will be in trouble.

Scott A