 Local / United Kingdom / 2431
Re: The wife problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Bishop writes:

Scott's amusing post prompted me to start this as a new thread;

Honesty is the best policy.
Tell her about all the sets you bought
The ridiculus prices you paid at auctions
Try to get her to share your obsession with bricks
Always make sure she sees you reading the catalogues and instructions night
and day
Tell here how lego is the most wonderful thing and your life would be empty
without it

This way she will never suss your the type to have a mistress.

regards
lawrence