 Local / United Kingdom / 2362
Re: The wife problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

This all sound so familiar. One day all our wives will get together... than
we really will be in trouble.

I don't want to sow seeds of paranoia (no, really) but my girlfriends brother
was looking at pictures of LEGO on the internet the other day, and one of the
links was to LUGNET.. she said "Oh, that's where Richard plays", so they
followed the link, did a search for "richard franks" and (at the time), the
third message down was me saying "I've got Laura a 8480 for her birthday!"

How unlucky is that?

And my non-Lego friend has lurked here as well hoping to see a message from me
saying "I'd like a 6277" or something similar, so that he'd have an idea for
birthday/christmas pressies :)

So don't be so sure that what you say won't ever get back!

Richard

PS. If you can't get the 6277 Duncan, then the 6286 will do fine.. cheers