 Local / United Kingdom / 2361
Re: NW Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:48:16 GMT

Should have put the cadles on the Brick Cake, what was it like, even i
missed it. Dam....

Happy Birthday Tony, enjoy your new models, and rub your hands nice with
that MIB Space Set

Thanks Jon for the Tie pins, looks nice on the notice board ...

I will come to the next event at C60 Place.
Has anybody got a date? if not its probley too early to tell.

--
Michael

Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk