 Local / United Kingdom / 2364
Re: Redditch 'fest (was: re: NW Fest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:12:33 GMT

Can somebody please have one in Edinburgh! Please!

Jon D Hayward wrote:

In lugnet.loc.uk, Michael Edwards writes:

I will come to the next event at C60 Place.
Has anybody got a date? if not its probley too early to tell.

Well...

"Jason Briscoe" <jason-shirley@briscoej.freeserve.co.uk> said:

I know its early, but looking at my diary I find that I will be around
the Redditch/Bromsgrove/Studley area on the folowing dates:

11/12 March, 1/2 April, 5/6 May

Are any of these dates likely fest dates?

"Carbon 60" <carbon60@bigfoot.com> replied:

Yep - any of them will do, I'll be organising something in the Spring -
March seems most likely.

So...

Is this definite?!? (yet)

If not, I've heard suggestions from Alan Kershaw for a gathering in Barnsley,
West Yorks, another from Michael Pratt for one in Southport, Merseyside, and a
biggie from Mario Ferrari for one near Paris!

2000 could be a busy year 8-)

BTW guys: as proven by the event at Tony's place - if you _suggest_ that you
will host / organise an event, then it _WILL_ happen ;-)

See y'all at the next one ;-)

Jon.