 Local / United Kingdom / 2369
Re: Redditch 'fest (was: re: NW Fest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:14:10 GMT

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Jon D Hayward (<FMqn3r.Axr@lugnet.com>) wrote at
15:59:51

BTW guys: as proven by the event at Tony's place - if you _suggest_ that you
will host / organise an event, then it _WILL_ happen ;-)

That word isn't going to pass my lips in the presence of another AFOL
for a *very* long time :-)

It seems like we have plenty of cannon fodder - er, hosts, for next year
though. :-)

As I recall, the 12th of March was the firmish date for Carbon to work
with. I can't wait: I've got to make up for all the deals I missed while
making cups of tea :-)

--
Tony Priestman