 Local / United Kingdom / 2366
Re: Redditch 'fest (was: re: NW Fest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 17:49:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:
Can somebody please have one in Edinburgh! Please!

Jon D Hayward wrote:
[...]
BTW guys: as proven by the event at Tony's place - if you _suggest_ that you
will host / organise an event, then it _WILL_ happen ;-)

See y'all at the next one ;-)

Jon.

Sounds like a suggestion to me, when do you want us to turn up Scott? ;)

Richard