 CAD / 3279
3278  |  3280
Subject:
Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:38:32 GMT

After searching lugnet, I'm still not clear on the current state of
Lego-style CAD software that runs on a Macintosh. Can someone tell me...

Is there a Macintosh compatible program that does something like what
LDraw does ? (I thin kI saw something about LegoCAD)

If the answer is no, how much interest is there in having such a beast
? (raise hands so I can get a head-count)

Ray (Mac-addict since '84)